Crits Notes on Water and Ion Exchange
By George Crits
ISBN: 0820601721, Chemical Publishing Co.
Hardback book, 1074 pages, Date: Sept 2012
Listed alphabetically from A-Z, Crtis Notes on Water and Ion Exchange was compiled with over 50 years of water treatment field service experience. George Crits has produced a full body of work on water treatment and ion exchange system maintenance which includes:
- His compilation of field notes, charts, and formulas, for the water treatment professional.
- Real world examples, references and observations that are used in the field.
- Contact listings of suppliers, including company specific products and prices.
- Field exercises and experiments that are useful to the professional working in the water treatment field.
- Observations and tips that George Crits has compiled over his long career in the field of water treatment.
- A number of real world examples including charts, illustrate how to set up systems for different types of water treatment applications.